Liebster Award Nomination!

Ooh would you look at that! 


I am so thankful for Yang Loves to have nominated me. I am just starting to see my blog come together and fabulous to see that people (almost 70 followers worth) are reading my posts. I have so much love for you! The Liebster Award gives a chance for blogs with under 200 followers to be noticed and nominated.


My answers to the beautiful Yang's question. 

1) How did you choose your blog's name?
I'm 5"1 so Little Katie seems appropriate and I like writing down my thoughts.  

2) What is your favourite nail colour?
 I am so bad at doing my nails so I always opt for very light pink. It makes them look healthy and shiny.


3) If you had to choose between fake nails, fake lashes and hair extensions, which would you go for?
Fake nails. Mine are so weak and short. I dont need extensions and false eyelashes scare me.

4) Gold or silver jewellery?
ooh toughy! I'm going to go for silver. No. Gold! No.Silver. Ach I don't know! Both! I choose both!! 

5) Do you play any musical instruments?
No. Always wish I could though. 

6) Who is your ultimate celebrity girl crush and why?
Jennifer Lawrence. She is so uncool that she' cool. She reminds me of myself sometimes. But Blake Lively is gorgeous. But Jen Law is ultimate.

7) Smokey eyes or cat liner?
Cat liner! I can't do smokey eye make up.

8) What are your 3 holy grail skincare products?
Clean and Clear face wash scrub, simple toner and clinique moisturiser.

9) If you had to shop from one brand of beauty products for the rest of your life, which would it be?
YSL. It's expensive but if I'm always going to poor because of it, I can at least look fabulous.

10) Which blogger/vlogger would you most like to meet?
Zoella. I think she's great and really down to earth

11) Have you considered to become a full-time blogger (if not one already)?
I would love to do it. Just not sure how. 

MY NOMINATIONS 

Bowsandpleats


Broomfie

Chantelle Louise

Twolittleowlsblog

Being Chyna

The Black Velvet

jenteablog

spencrescurls

Silkandboots 

franleanne

myoasisfeelings 


My Questions...

1. Why did you decide to blog? 

2. How long have you been using your blog? 

3. What's your dream job?

4. What's your favourite clothes shop?

5. Coffee or tea? 

6. What is your dream destination? 

7. What's your favourite film? Top 3?

8. Who's your favourite actor? 

9. Skirts or shorts? 

10. How would you describe your dress sense? 

11. What 5 things do you have on your bucket list? 

Have fun! Love you all! 

Little Katie

2 comments

  1. Congrats Katie. Well done! Good answers. Thx for dropping by I just followed back #21.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Katie! It's really cool to follow you on Instagram! If you want to you can follow me on Twitter @UrbanFroufrou.
    xoxo
    LisaLou
    www.urbanfroufrou.com

    ReplyDelete