Your Wardrobe Essentials with RelaxFeel*


When does the excuse "New chapter, new clothes" start to become over used? Oh well. New clothes are always essential. Excitingly, up and coming brand, RelaxFreel aided my shopping addiction. 




 RelaxFeel's Designer, Yolanda Chan, contacted me and offered me to pick two items of clothing to style from their website. This was so tough! Like, Oh My God! How am I meant to choose?! 


So I had to be logical. An essential patterned shirt, (you know how much I love a funky shirt). Teamed with a suede jacket and a necklace to bring out the autumnal oranges out, you are set for AW15. 

A shirt is my biggest go-to. I love how easy you can throw them on and feel so smart and sophisticated. Any form of tailored clothing looks expensive and chic. Then you can accessories to fit your look. A colourful necklace is always an easy choice for me. You can dress up a good shirt with heels and a statement necklace or dress down simply with a relaxed feel. 







A bright patterned jumpsuit was my second choice. I know! I know it's autumn but I never got my heatwave summer and I thought I could persuade the sun. But I do plan on going to Italy next year. Then I can fling the jumpsuit out. The material is so soft and so comfortable that it feels like I'm wearing glamorous pyjamas. And who doesn't want to wear Pj's outside and still be fabulous?! 

I teamed this jumpsuit with my favourite statement necklace and I am wearing wedges. I love how the fabric falls gracefully to floor. It lengthens out the body and gives the illusions of longer legs. Perfect for my little body! 


It's all about embracing what you have and being at your most fabulous while feeling relaxed and elegant. 


No comments