New Flat. New Home Wear.

It actually happened. I moved to Stirling. I'm still getting my head around it but I have made my room so cosy and picked up some little nick nacks along the way.

The first thing I do when I get a new space is put my little touch in it. Of course my Audrey Hepburn canvas is the first to go up, my bedding and then my rugs. The clothes and shoes take a while, not going to lie, but there's so much! At least I can see where I've spent my wages. I regret nothing. 
Anyway, back to the bits and bobs... 

Primark has great little candles. I managed to pick these up for only £2 each! They're so cute! I don't even light candles but soo pretty. 




I recieved this illustration at a blogger's event from Factory 54 in Glasgow. I love that it has lyrics from Mountains by Biffy Clyro. I loved them when I was younger, still do, and Mountains is one of my favourites. 


Primark knows me too well. Of course I can't refuse a coffee related canvas.
And I had no idea how cute Sainsburys' homewear section was! This one is above my desk to keep me motivated. 


So there ya have it! I am getting v excited to start uni and get to use the hashtag #studentlife once more. I've missed the student discounts and I'm going to go back to my scrimper saver ways. That means limited shopping.


      

I know, I know! I don't know how I'll do it! Send me saving money vibes! 
This leads me to reveal that I'm going to be doing a #STUDENTLIFE series on my blog. I'm excited for this! I have plans. BIG plans! 
So keep an eye out! 

Until next time... 



2 comments

  1. Aww katie, you've got some very cute items! I love Primark for homeware decor. I have way too many throws and candles which have never been burned. I'm sure you'll have a great time at uni and I look forward to your #studentlife series!!

    RebeccaJane
    http://pocahontasjane.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many lovely bits, the candles are so cute! x
    han // em&han xo

    ReplyDelete