AW15 Must Haves and Must Wishes




White Top: Kendall&Kylie at Topshop
Corduroy Skirt: New look
Black ribbed crop top: River Island
Corduroy pinafore: Topshop 
Patchwork Skirt: Zara 

New seasons. New seasons everywhere. It's the start of Autumn (not that we had a summer but I'll get over it) which means that the high street stores are bringing in their new lines. I love it when this happens. 
A couple of things have already caught my eye. I am so happy they have kept the 70s trend flowing but shops like H&M and River Island are embracing the swinging 60s and classic Mod Girl. Both trends are an ode to the times of change and the increasing strength of women in society so I'll be embracing that fully too. 

My favourite warm tones of burnt orange and mustard yellow are popping up on the shelves and I'm just buzzing to get my hands on a cute little pinafore. New seasons and new clothes make me so excited! I can't wait to save a bit of money (because #studentlife) and make he most of my student discounts. 

What are your favourite looks for the new season? 



3 comments

  1. Those two skirts are gorgeous! I just made an ASOS order because of all the autumny goodness. I cannot wait for tights and boots and scarves!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picks you mentioned! Especially the kendall & kylie top x
    han // em&han xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this corduroy skirt/pinafore thing Topshop is all about at the moment, and such gorgeous colours! A wee post-payday shopping trip beckons, I think.

    Lis / last year's girl x

    ReplyDelete