New Season With Nicci.N


The new AW15 clothes are slowly finding themselves away from the shops and into your wardrobe. 
From Scotland, award winning designer Nicola Alexandra Gardner and her brand Nicci.N has some pieces that needs to be added to your new seasonal clothing collection.






By adding a fitted jacket, you can show off your shape and a bit of colour between Nicci N's white dress and the floppy hat that I've chosen.
   




Fringing is still very much in for Autumn. Nicci.N gives you statement garments in leather. Being a tougher and heavier material it is perfect for autumn. 
I love how Nicola has taken the feminine shape of a pencil skirt and given it a "rock and roll" edge. It is totally saying, "Yeah I know I'm fabulous, now don't mess me with me".





Lace will always be so classic and Nicci.N continues the Pretty But Fierce theme through her range by pairing the lace top with a leather skirt. The fishtail cut puts a dramatic spin on your classic maxi skirt and when you strut your stuff, it has some great movement. 
The white lace co-ord reminds me so much of Taylor Swift's style. I would team that with some statement jewellery, an arm cuff and why not go all the boho way and add a flower headband. I always think White Lace goes so nicely with the boho trend and you can feel free and light in the dip hem lace skirt. 

The new season always calls for wardrobe update so you deserve to get something different. Nicci N is based in Edinburgh and you can see these pieces at the Scottish Designer Exchange store in Ocean Terminal.  

Until Next Time...


No comments