Summer Loving with White Stuff





I wish summer was as long as my dress.





Even with a wedge heel I found myself tripping over it. #shortpeopleproblems 

With the sun shinning for a couple of hours, I decided to take a walk to the harbor in Leith. I can just imagine myself with a big yacht with all the parties and celebrities. Lady GaGa and Bradley Cooper will be first on the list! 



   Photography by Rebecca Divine. 


Anyway, I'm getting distracted. 

White Stuff have their summer sale but there still time to pick up a late summer outfit. 
Here I have the Ellie maxi dress which is so comfortable and the pattern is gorgeous! This collection was inspired by indian prints which fits so well with the boho trend. I would wear it with a denim jacket for when the weather gets cooler, we are in Scotland, it won't take long for the rain to start!

I'm still hopeful for a summer. I do a sun dance every day. 

Until Next Time... 

1 comment

  1. You really suit that dress and I love the location choice for your shoot. Glad you made the most out of the 2 hours of sunshine! Oh and I better get an invite to your celeb cruise! xx

    ReplyDelete