Little Lacey Things


The fashion tend "underwear as outerwear" made a statement on the catwalks a few years ago and never left.
From slip skirts to bralettes, they have made there way from the catwalks to the local high street. 

Over the past couple of months I have found myself with a little collection of little braletts. Naturally, new things means new styling posts. Can I get a whoop whoop? 
Or not. Whatevs. 


This one is my favourite "going out-out" outfit. With my black jacket and black boots, I sort of feel like Lady Gaga. Although, let's be honest, she wouldn't wear a skirt. Flashing a bit of flesh with a high waisted garment can highlight your waist and if you want to show that you're confident in your own skin, then you show it and own it! 






Although sometimes I don't like showing my torso but still want to bare a bit of bralette. A see through top or a low cut one can allow you to showcase a little bit of lace. Keeping it a little secretive and a whole lot of pretty. 

This trend of little intimates are a great way of adding some extra detail to an outfit which everyone can adjust to themselves. Because remember, it's all in the detail. 



Until next time... 




1 comment

  1. Lovely post, the lace tops are so pretty! :)

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete