BRB Taking A Little Break.

Things are just getting a bit busy all of sudden and sadly my blog is going to have to take a back seat for now.

Despite having a list of blog posts, outfit shoot ideas and my plan of youtube videos-that I was determined to start in September- I still have been quiet on the blog. Honestly, it's just getting a bit too much. I have exams coming up (just over week ohmygod I have done nilch!), planning for Christmas and a bit of mad drama is happening all at the same time. Luckily, I pride myself in being resilient and am determined to focus on my studies as of today but I am going to take a blogging break. 




I am really nervous about this because, my blog is like my baby. But I WILL be back in the New Year with a GIVEAWAY (oooooh)! I also will have a line of blog post, hopefully with a new camera, and will be putting effort into my posts again. 

But all is not lost you find me on Twitter and Instagram where I will be active as always. 




So please stick around, there are plenty of posts in the archives and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

 See you in 2016!!! 



No comments