How To: Style A Basic Top



The best thing about the colder weather is that layering is key! Now, for some reason our Autumn in Scotland has been really mild. It's not cold enough to get out your jumper with your parker but neither is it warm enough to go out in your a t shirt. I have layered a white long sleeved top with my waistcoat that I picked up at a vintage fair. It is also reversible with a navy and green pattern on the other side, but I prefer the blue. The silk is light enough so that by mid day I am not melting like I would be if I had my fur waistcoat. I mean, I'm not asking for much. Just some predictable weather that will suit my wardrobe!


I have never been that confident when it came to accessorising but thanks to Pinterest, layering necklaces is getting easier. My opal crystal necklace from Bohomoon.com (my go-to for accessories) is perfect for a base to start layering longer necklaces. Even a chocker would look nice with this too.





Top: H&M
Long necklace: George @ Asda
Jeggings: White Stuff
Crystal Necklace: Bohomoon.com
Waistcoat: Vintage fare 

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend! 


1 comment

  1. I remember I had a similar experience, so I know your mood well, good luck, By the way,I like custom iphone 8 case

    ReplyDelete