Welcome to My Wardobe:The New Skirt


Oops I did it again. I bought another skirt.


After my flatmate giving me shade on my skater skirts, I have been looking for something of a different style.  
I am trying this thing out, its called showing off your figure. Sometimes I do it, but I usually throw one of my classic skater skirts on to skim my bum and hide my thighs. But my flatmate has encouraged me to flaunt what I've got. So why not!?





I picked up this cute little 60s inspired skirt from Urban Outfitters in their sale at only £22! A new skirt means a new top and I went for a classic roll neck crop from h&m. I'm sure I have something similar already in my wardrobe that would go but hey ho. Shopoholics gotta shop!

What's new in your wardrobe?

Until next time...


2 comments

  1. I love that skirt - such a bargain from Urban Outfitters!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute new items! <3

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete