Eating Stirling: Roots


My foodie posts are usually based in Edinburgh. Until now. Since I will be moving to Stirling in Septemeber I thought I should check out some of the local eateries. I came across this cute vegetarian cafe, Roots.





It had such a calming atmosphere and the owner welcomed me with a great big smile. I don't usually mind eating alone, I actually prefer it, but I have been to cafés where I felt super awkward but here, I just sat and relaxed as I got use to my Stirling surroundings. 

The decor was probably a hipsters dream with fairy lights, book shelves and the wall features were quite ethnic looking. I loved it! I just picked a book to flick through as i waited for my humous and roasted veg baked potato. I never thought about putting them together but my god! It was divine! I'm definitely going to be trying that out in my kitchen. 

If you're ever about in Stirling, you should totally check it out. 

Until next time... 



No comments