Welcome To My Wardrobe: The Summer Dress


It has finally happened. I found it. My perfect summer dress. I am in love. 




 


Dress: Primark
Wedges: River Island
Sunglasses: H&M

The sun made a proper appearance! Like, I had to apply sun block! Factor 30! My friends got sunburnt! I had bare legs! It was hot, it was great and it lasted for 2 days. 

Thanks Scotland. 

So obviously any bit of rays, us Brits have to go all out. It was the perfect day for my new dress and favourite wedges. 

The turquoise with the touches of red is perfect for summer and the material is super light. It is actually a shift dress which is nice and light and would be great if you're going to the beach. But I'm a city girl and like to tailor it to my body. Adding a brown little belt really finishes this dress off, I think. The "off the shoulder" detail and pattern follows the 70s vibe that is going on, which I am loving! I've been calling it a dress but I have a feeling it is actually a tunic, but hey, I'm little. For me, it's a dress. 

Do you want to know the best thing? Take a seat, brace yourself. 

It was only £8. 

Flattering, cheap and fashionable. It is everything I want in a summer dress. 

Now, I'm going to do a sun dance. Join me if you want. 

Until next time... 


No comments