Picky Packers



How much is too much and how little is too little? These are the questions that you have to ask yourself when going away. It's even more important to get it right when you are only taking hand luggage. Especially if you're flying with RyanAir and don't want to have to spend an extra £50 because your hand luggage was too big. 

I have been going over to Ireland on my own now for 10 years and since I was 11 I have always either taken to much or too less. But now, as I am a little older and a little wiser, I think I've got this packing thing down. 






Now in only going for 6 days to visit my Nana so it's very casual but casual isn't really part of my Nana's vocabulary. It's all about the right choices. Take a few clothes that you can mix and match and you enjoy wearing. Take weather appropriate clothing. There is no bikini or crop top here! I have thick tights and two jumpers to add as well. But the windy, wet weather doesn't stop me from bringing out the summery colours. I am sick of wearing burgundy and black. As for shoes, I have taken my black heeled cut outs. They go with everything and will forever be my go-to. 

All the tops go with the jeans and the white peasant top and black tee go very nicely with my forever 21 skirt. Teamed with my trusty leather jacket, you just can't go wrong. 




And then there's my Make up, literally, my whole make up bag squeezed into one of those clear plastic bags. Thank god there's no make up limit. 

I have arrived safely in Ireland and I'm sure it won't be long until I have a Guiness in it's native country. I may be confused with a leprechaun. 

Until next time... 


1 comment