Brow down bitches.


I can't remember a time growing up where eyebrows were analysed as much as they are today. Bold eyebrows are the thing. Before you leave the house you need to make sure you have a strong brow game. Make up companies have clocked into this latest trend and have come to our rescue with brow powders, gels and the classic eyebrow pencil. 

I often use urban decay but decided to try out benefits "browzings" brow box for a day. I loved it! It is a powder and wax mix. It is has a little stronger pigment than urban decay as UB allows you to build with the powder but benefits just is like-bam! There's your eyebrows. It made it quicker but I was nervous as I try and make my sub ross look as natural as possible when I fill them in. 


The angled brush gives a fantastic tidy shape and creates the perfect neat arch. Of course, I'm applying this directly on top of my brows which all ready have a bit of shape. But with over plucking my brows are off balance. Quite a lot, I notice after these photos were taken. 


I do wish I had bought benefits brow box instead of urban decay to be honest but UB is still fab but at least I know benefits will be there when my brows need it. 
I felt like I had a strong brow game. So I took a selfie. 



Until next time...


No comments