Just a weekend quickie from Ireland

Just a weekend quickie


Oasis pocket pants
$72 - oasis-stores.com


White cami
$12 - newlook.com



Rebecca Minkoff genuine leather handbag
piperlime.gap.com





 I'm in Ireland! Top O' the mornin' to ya! 


While I'm on my holiday I can't really get much blogging done. However I can get a lot of SHOPPING DONE! Can I hear a "Hell Yeah"?! 

HELL YEAH!

 So on my travels around the shops I have seen a few things that caught my eye. These patterned trousers were one of them and I can't stop thinking about them. Wish I had bought them. But no matter, I did get some lovely tops and I will be posting a shopping haul soon. Speak soon!Wish you were here!  

x x



4 comments

  1. i know right! Kicking myself! I think I'll have to go back for those. Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog! Such a cute outfit!
    Have just followed and would be great if you could do this same? Thankyou x

    http://bxbeccaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks! I've followed you back, you have a great blog too x

      Delete
  3. Nice outfit!!! thank you so much for your visit!!!
    I follow you with GFC and I added you by g+ too!!!
    Have a nice day!! and my g+ for your post!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete