Hello June

I cannot believe how quick this year has gone already. It's freaking me out. 
I am a bit of a stressy mess right now. I have finished college and still have no idea what I'm going to do for the rest of my life. I am still living in Edinburgh but have to have two part time jobs until I find a full time one so I can afford to live. 
Do I wish I stayed on in college or went to uni? Only if I knew what I wanted to do. 

So to try and get myself out of this horrible slump I am in, I'm going to plan and be productive. 

First off is get a good night sleep. 
At the weekends I work in the shop in the day then a bar at night which means I don't get home till 3/3:30 and up at 8-10 in the morning. So week nights means early nights.

Make an effort with people. 
I'm going to make more of an effort to meet up with friends and don't just do the whole"meet up for coffee sometime". People are important to me and I don't really like being on my own for too long. Plus it gives me something to look forward to. 

Start reading more. 
The more you read, the more you learn. I feel I have a lot to learn, things uni can't teach me. I might even find a new interest. 

By October, I want to have a full time job in retail.  
Simple. Fingers crossed. 

Eat healthier
 I need to remember that my body is precious and I should be giving it good things. 

Keep positive. 
Easier said than done. But I'm going to put little cute messages up to remind myself that I'm like the shampoo girls. "I'm worth it!" 

Save up for travelling. 
Once the money comes in I am going to have to save it. I know I need to travel, see the world and I need to decide where I am going to go. 

Do more things. 
I need to break out of my habit of staying in. I live in Edinburgh now! There must be something else than Come Dine With Me. 

Make the most of everyday. 
I mean it.

What are your thoughts this June?

2 comments

  1. Such a good post I agree and need to do so many of these!! I'm also finishing school and doing my final exams which is really stressful!! I definitely want to go travelling and should start saving now really!
    Em x
    Emparkerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I am literally in the same boat as you! About to graduate this week from university and I have mixed feelings about what I am going to do next. I actually have written a list exactly like this and you pretty much have covered everything I have written too!

    xx

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete