SS16 High Street Wishlist


Well January, nice knowing you, time to go. Yes, it's the end of the month, pay day has come to many and the shops are FINALLY restocking their selves with their SS16 lines. THANK GOD! I don't know about you but I was getting v bored of looking at the sale rails. 

Despite it being payday for the masses, I'm waiting on my student loan, which is another week so it's window shopping for me at the moment and I made little collections from my favourite shops. 

RIVER ISLAND



River Island SS16 Wishlist


The blouse, the coat, the skirt, the shoes and how gorgeous in that suitcase! It's £70 though and if I'm debating on a £5 jar of coffee, the suitcase and RI might have to wait until I get some pennies. But a girl can dream right? 



TOPSHOP


Untitled #30





Have to admit, not much from Topshop has caught my attention so far. But shirts seem to really be in this new season and I'm so weak when it comes to a floaty pattern shirt. 

ZARA

Zara Wishlist SS16





I'll be honest, the two dresses are actually in the sale. But I love them. I'm currently justifying £8 on the blue dress. It's super cute! It could wear it with my thigh high boots and then with my yellow wedges in summer...

oooh I think I may have sold it to myself. I was always a good sales person. 


Another exciting thing is that you can WIN A HOLIDAY TO SWITZERLAND HERE

What shops are looking good for you for SS16? 





No comments