Time To Get Naked


Ooh cheeky! Yes, I have treated myself-with a voucher, I'm still doing the £10 challenge- to Urban Decay's Naked Palette. I have been eyeing them up ever since the Urban Decay MUA, showed us some products at the Blogger's Brunch  and with help from another lovely make up artist, called Billie, my choice was confirmed. 


I admitted to her that I am not an expert on make up. I know the basics and wear it everyday, but she tried out an every day look on me and talked me through on how to apply the products. 







The Eden Primer was also used as a base which makes the eye shadow stay on until you take it off and enhances the colour. It really does work, my eye shadow was still intact at 1am and hadn't faded at all. I was so impressed.You only need a little bit of the primer and shadow so you do get a lot for your money. It is a high price product, so I don't think I would buy one for myself, but I definitely do not regret using my voucher on it.

To define my brows, Billie used Urban Decay Brow Box in Honey Pot. With a powder and wax mix, they give your brows some solid definition and you can apply it as thinly as you want, depending on your preference.


I don't think I have ever been so excited with make up before. Urban Decay has given me a reason to get out of bed that little bit earlier.

Until Next Time... 


No comments