Wishful Thinking


Polyvore is like a game to me. I love it. I could spend hours on it. The sun has made fall in love again with the maxi skirt. On polyvore I see there's one from topshop and I have created 3 outfits from this skirt.

Black Fringe Crop Top:Topshop
Red crop top: Topshop
Skirt: House of Fraiser
Grey Tee: Stylebop.com
Jacket: Tradesy.com
Orange Wedges: 6pm.com
Clogs: Topshop
Sun glasses: Sopurple.com

The clogs, the fringe and the boho style just screams seventies which is bang on trend at the moment. I love it. The denim jacket and grey tee gives it a dressed down, relaxed look which you can just slouch around in. The summer means festivals and even if (like me) you're not particularity a festival person, you can still go down to the Meadows, play some music and float about in your perfect maxi skirt.  

I think this skirt would look great with a fine, cropped knit too. I'm from Scotland so the cold weather isn't ever far away. It's sort of drilled into us to add a jumper with everything. 

I know where I can get most of these garments and, I just need the cash. I wonder where I could get that? 

Until next time... 



No comments