Eating Edinburgh: Steak on Stones

Since joining the "Edinburgh Bloggers" community, I have realised the perks of blogging. On Wednesday I discovered the wonderful perk of testing out a new steak restaurant that opened on Picardy Place a couple of weeks ago. 








I was too hungry to wait to take a photo of the food (bad blogger)



Described as "the little brother" of neighbour restaurant, "Steak", "Steak On Stones" allows the customer to cook their steak on  stone slab. With that comes a side, I had creamed leek, peas and bacon and the peppercorn sauce. It was divine! However, I have to be honest, I am not a fan of cooking your own steak. But some people think it's fun, it's just my opinion. The steak itself was so tender, melt in your mouth stuff. I don't think I will be able to have any old steak now. Has to be top quality! The dessert was a freshly piped doughnut. I had a fudge filling and OH MY GOD. Don't want to be inappropriate but I almost created that scene from When Harry Met Sally. It was the best I've ever had. 






You are all invited to our wedding.

Until next time...

No comments