The Book Bag.*

This is not just a handbag. This is a book bag. 

A handbag designed as a book is the way forward. An original and unique accessory is something every girl wants and when it combines a love of fashion and reading, it is a winner. 




StreetHub and Caliber joined forces and set up a blogger based competition to style these bags from Disaster Designs to promote the up and coming designers and boutiques. 

I was asked to style this handbag with three outfits. I have my party look, my casual look and smart look. This bag can be used as a clutch or as an over the shoulder style. I prefer using it with the shoulder strap. 


Party: Top:Boohoo.com
Skirt: River Island
Shoes: Ebay
Necklace: H&M

Casual: Top: Miss Selfridge
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins

Smart: Top: Oasis
Skirt: Exhibit
Shoes: New Look




I love that it has hints of pink on the cover and the detail on the inside resembling pages of a book. It has a proper vintage feel which is simply beautiful. My favourite colour is pink so a lot of my clothes have pink tones so I can wear pink accessories. I feel like this bag was designed to go with my wardrobe.  

I hope Disaster Designs branch out from London and make it up to Glasgow or Edinburgh. I feel they would very well here. 

What do you make of the wee bag? 

Little Katie

x x 

No comments