Things I have learned in 2014

As 2014 draws to an end, I have been reflecting on the year passed. I hope this enlightens you. Have a wonderful new year and may 2015 bring you all the happiness you deserve

It's ok to walk away from something that makes you unhappy. 

Going through a shit time will make you stronger.

Have the grace of Audrey Hepburn with same amount of shits to give as Lady Gaga (that's 0).

I'm still learning. I don't know it all yet. 

Stress gets you nowhere.

Don't have sex. Or will get cystitis and die. 

I can never have enough shoes.

Eyebrows are important. 

Things do work out in time.

Appreciate everything. Every person you meet and every breathe you take *cue song* .

Don't view and take a flat when you're hungover. Just because it has a bed -It's probably not what you want.
Doing the opposite of what people expect of you can be fun.

Making pack lunches does save money.

Navy and black don't go together.

Mum is usually right.

Nana is wise.

Mice are spawns of satan. 

No comments