The Christmas Post.

Merry Christmas! 

'Tis the season to be jolly. Tra la la la la la la la la la -I may have done too many la's. 

Anyways, you get the jist. I wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone. I truly do wish you have a wonderful day what ever you are doing and who you are with. 



I get very sentimental round this time of year. Since I understood the horrible truth about Santa (still cry a little inside), all I ask for is to be with my family and have that "perfect Christmas." Now, there is no such thing as perfect, but my perfect Christmas is when me and mum sleep til 11am, I surprise her with thoughtful gifts and we watch all the films that the television has to offer. A few years ago we were snowed in for 3 days-I'm pretty sure we survived on Quality Street, hot chocolate and watched the Holiday about 6 times  (I really started to get annoyed at Jack Black by the 3rd time). There was that year we went round to the family friend's for dinner and that was the first time I had experienced a family Christmas dinner with more than just two people sitting round the coffee table. It was perfect to me. Being there, surrounded by everyone I loved and cared about-I couldn't ask for anything else. 

Since then I have had the whole of my family round the table-6 of us all in the same room with so much food. I can't remember the last time we were all together but it was great. We laughed and love warmed the room.

For the third year now, I am in Wales to spend Christmas with my mum, my Nana and my Grandad. Another family Christmas. Another perfect Christmas. 

I really admire and appreciate my family. They are my entire world and would not be the person I am today without them. It is so important to be around people you care about and let them know you care about them. During this season, be grateful for what you have, appreciate every smile you see and revel in the sound of laughter. 




Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Little Katie

x x 

No comments