TOPSHOP EVENT: The Personal Shopping Experience

The personal shopper's selection


I am a self confessed shopaholic and clothes lover. My favourite shops at the moment are H&M and Topshop. When I saw that there was an event being held at the glamorous Gusto's by Topshop, all previous plans were dropped. Topshop gave us an insight to their A/W14 collection and personal stylists created some cracking outfits. I have pulled together a couple of them to show you my favourites. 





The sleeveless vest and sleeveless blazer is not something I'd think of but I think it looks really smart and I am definitely going to try it out. 


Burgundy has been a very popular Autumnal colour on the high street for a few years now and it is not going anywhere. Topshop presented burgundy jeans, a burgundy hat and burgundy culottes. So if you want some colour in your A/W wardrobe, it looks like it will be burgundy. 

They had 3 styles of shoes. Strappy high sandals, ankle boots and knee high boots. They suggested that these are your staple when it comes to winter footwear. Add boots for an edgy/casual look and a sandal for a classier style. 

The girls emphasised that the personal shopping is a complimentary service. There is no extra costs. It is a great way if you are wanting a new look or are not sure how to dress for your body shape. I'm tempted to take on this experience after Christmas. I've been buying quite a few pieces of clothes recently so I'm trying to give my bank account a break and then, in theory, I can go on a big shopping splurge. Hooray! 

But until I can spend my money in Topshop on their lovely things, the freebee lipstick they gave will have to do. 

Red Alert by Topshop



























Little Katie
x x


2 comments

  1. This sounds like a really great event, I love Topshop so much :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun event. The personal shopping experience sounds great!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete