Time To Get Yer Layers On!

I just love capes. They are a perfect statement in Scotland. Suddenly you can feel like a Scottish Super Hero, powering through the wind, rain and snow this season. 










This Burberry Cape has been seen worn by the lovely Cara Delevingne and she inspired me to put these things together.



Layer up, it's chilly

Mango gray shirt
$29 - johnlewis.com


Burberry red wool cape
$1,460 - net-a-porter.com


H&M high heel booties
$49 - hm.com


H M wool hat
$24 - hm.com



Ulta lipstick
ulta.com


River Island Girls black metallic bow back skater dress
$29 - riverisland.com






I feel like I definitely need to get a cape this season. I already have a floppy hat and I have including my smashing new boots in this set. By adding a belt to a cape, allows there to be some structure if you like the tailored look, which I do sometimes. It can look very classy with a pair of skinny jeans too. Burgundy is the autumn/winter colour which is so rich and can easily be worn. Using accessories of that colour is the perfect transition into the new season. River Island has a wonderful tartan cape that I can see myself investing in. We shall see.


Until next time, 

Little Katie 
xx

3 comments

  1. I love those H&M shoes, boots are one of my favourite things to buy!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this inspiration. The lipstick colour is amazing and I would definitely wear that hat! :)

    ReplyDelete