Welcome to My Wardrobe: The Autumn Pinafore



Are we still in Autumn? I have no idea! Anyway, this is one of most favourite purchases this season. I have been loving the chord one from Topshop, but at their prices, my student budget couldn't quite stretch. I picked up with green/khaki suedette pinafore dress from Exhibit for a measly £16!! That's right, £16! So what did I do? I bought another one in red. How can I not at that price! 



The Little Details

The dress is perfect! It nips me in at the waist and has a slight a-line skirt which is my go-to look at the moment. This green one is slightly smaller than the red but it has adjustable straps so you can determine the length. Keeping it cosy, I pair with a black turtle neck from Primark and gold necklace. I think I could take this into spring summer with a crop top. I wore this dress to the Ted and Muffy event and my new boots (which I'm still waiting for) went perfectly with it! I added the little burgundy touches in celebration for the festive season. The lights are going up in Stirling, I have my parka and complaining that I have no winter shoes. Tis the season to be jolly! 

In the look:
Pinafore Dress: Exhibit
Hat: Primark
Bag: River Island
Jewellery: Primark

No comments