Spring has Sprung: Debenhams Spring Fashion Show

The Edinburgh Bloggers were invited to Debenhams SS15 fashion and press show in Glasgow.
There was bubbly, clothes, a catwalk and teenie, tiny, minuscule bits of food being served.









Debenhams previewed their newest lines from labels such as Mantaray, Faith and John Rocha

Winter seems to have dragged on, I can't remember what it's like not to wear a big thick jumper. So it was a breathe of fresh air to see a lovely mix of pastels, lengths and bright colours.






Despite it pouring with rain outside, I was feeling very inspired and think I might have to re-arrange my wardrobe for spring, even if it isn't that warm yet.

The catwalk showcased the clothes. Sadly I couldn't take any good photos for the catwalk, so you're just going to have to take my word. I noticed that they used models to suit different body shapes. I think that's very important, especially for a company like Debenhams where the customers can range from teen to elderly.The catwalk highlighted that the khaki tone is back for spring and white is making a fresh statement. A model wore a white top with white jeans-not sure if I could pull off such a look,but if you're going on holiday and can get a great tan, then go for it.

The models strutting about in their bikini bodies in bikinis, shorts and dresses has made me eager to go on holiday and to attempt to get a "holiday bod"-but as of yet, no attempt has been made and the only holiday bod I have is the one from an indulgent Christmas. Oh well. "YOLO" as the kids say. I'm just waiting for the warmer weather. 

Until next time...


No comments