Positive productivity.




If you've been reading my posts, I think you can see that I have quite a positive mindset. I like to always see the silver linings and keep my head up. It's taken me years to get to this point but it was so worth it and I can see how productive it has made me through my time away from education. 

This was going to be an apologetic post about my lack of consistent blogging but I'm not that sorry. #sorrynotsorry. I've actually been writing for a theatre website "AYoungertheatre.com" and I have been in contact with the Arts Editor of The List Magazine which led to me reviewing a couple of shows in Edinburgh as part of the Manipulate Arts Festival which you can read here and here . Go and have a wee look! 

I wanted to share with you my works for Ayoungertheatre.com as this has been such a good opportunity for me to build on my journalistic skills as well as my interview techniques. I have been interviewing actors, playwrights and directors in London from my wee flat in Edinburgh and, ooh, I feel so professional. This is just a perfect taster of my future. 





Finally things seem so clear. I often ask myself why I wasted two years studying Acting and Performance but I enjoyed analysing theatre and film. I actually loved the academic side to it-strange, I know. Yet, it has helped me so much to get to where I am. Notice how my journalism experiences are related to theatre? I understand it and it will always have a place in my heart. I am still connected to it and can bring my knowledge of theatre and the performing arts to my writing. Everything happens for a reason. I am a true believer of that. The Universe has a plan for me and what is for me wont go by me. 

So take a gander at what I've been up to. 

Little Katie 

x x 

No comments