Cannes Film Festival 2014


It is one of my favourite times of the year, The Cannes Film Festival! I find it more exciting than the Oscars. It has been going for 67 years, everyone who is everyone, from all over the world, gets their gladrags on and walks down the red carpet show casing their talent in the French sun. 

Sadly it is invitation only and apparently I didn't make the cut. Pfft who needs them! 

 It is one of the most prestigious and publicised film festivals. Films, documentaries and short films are showcased.   It allows the A listers to have a catch up  while we gaze at the glorious fashion of the rich and famous. 

"ooh and aah"



I can't really say what my favourite look was, there were a lot of women and a lot of dresses. But my little collection is just a few that caught my eye. Blake, Lady in Red, shows off her assets with the thigh spit and just look at her tiny waist! Perfection! I love the richness of her red dress. It's glorious. Hilary Swank oozes elegance and if anyone is looking into a summer wedding, take a leaf out of her book. Clean, classic and stunning. The dress is oh so flattering on her shape. Dita Von Tease shows off her curves in such a pretty number. I am a girl who loves some floral patterns which is very on trend. Well done! Rosie Huntington's dress is so simple but the way it falls to the floor is gorgeous, it's like a waterfall. It's memorising.  

"Ooh and Aah some more at some others I like"


For me, Blake Lively stole the lime light every time she stepped out during the festival. I admit that I do have a soft spot for Miss Lively, I think she is perfect and like the real life Barbie. Ryan Reynolds is one lucky man. 



Maybe one day I'll be there. I will be in my Dior Dress, taking a selfie with Blake and chilling with Leonardo and Keira. 

I'm going to start working on my French. Just in case. 

For now, 

Au Revoir! 

1 comment